Call for Volunteers: desigNYC’s 5-Year Celebration Event
Our friends at desigNYC, another NYC-based organization that mobilizes designers to donate their expertise pro bono, are celebrating five great years of changemaking on November 6th. The event will commemorate the organization’s final class of projects and also bring together an extensive pro bono community for to celebrate a new chapter in social impact history.
- 2-hour volunteer shift from 4:30 – 9:30 p.m.
- Registration sign-up. Welcoming and checking-in guests
- Describing designNYC’s current class of projects
- Minor restocking of food and beverages
- Clean-up, assisting with packing up decorations and displaus
Volunteers are welcome to enjoy the party during the hours they are not working!
Interested volunteers should email Joan McCabe, Volunteer Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign-up. In your email, please specify your full name, your contact information, your preferred time frame for volunteering, and the fact that you were referred by Architecture for Humanity.
Emails must be sent by 6pm eastern on Tuesday, November 4th, for applicants to be considered.