This campaign will build the capacity of our Chapters, Design Fellows and Open Architecture Network. It’s time to do more.
Increase our Community Builders from 4 to 25 in the next year.
Architecture for Humanity is founded on a grassroots, build first culture. We roll up our sleeves, get out in the field and build. We are looking for people ready to roll up their sleeves with us. When you become a community builder you join a small circle of strategic thinkers and doers who help guide the organization.
- Architecture For Humanity business cards for your use in being an advocate for building sustainable communities and making connections. You are part of our team; let’s make it official.
- Bi-annual conference call with Co-founders, a forum to ask questions and share your ideas with our team.
- Opportunity to participate in weekly one-on-one conversations with community designers (our own and others), social entrepreneurs, material manufacturers working on the cutting edge of community design (past guests include Greywater Guerillas, Hycrete and others)
- Opportunity to nominate projects for Design Like You Give a Damn
- Opportunity to jury the Open Architecture Challenge
- First $20,000 of your contribution will go towards putting a designer in the field and building a project.
- Opportunity to join us for an annual site visit to one of our projects where you can meet with other donors and board members, see the work in person and be a part of building sustainable community around the world.
Architecture for Humanity is building a better future using the power of design.
Over the past 10 years, and because of the many individuals and organizations that have invested their talent, knowledge and time, we have become the largest and most credible organization supporting community-based design and development.
This Ten Year Campaign focuses on funding an initiative to strengthen the three veins that ensure a future of increased impact for Architecture for Humanity.
By contributing to our Chapters, the Design Fellowship Program and The Open Architecture Network we can all have a hand in supporting individuals who share a passion for sustainable, community-centered design.
Explore Architecture for Humanity projects from around the world on the Open Architecture iPad app!