May 1 is right around the corner, and the deadline for registration for [UN]RESTRICTED ACCESS is coming along with it. Last week Autodesk announced an incredible contribution of Revit AutoCAD 2012 and SketchBook for competition finalists - software totalling more than $12,000.
Also, all finalist designs will be displayed at the Palazzo Bembo for the Venice Biennale, kicking off this August, and sent on an exhibition world tour.
Specific prizes break down as follows:
- 1st Place: Revit AutoCAD 2012 Suite and SketchBook Pro, and cash, signed DLYGAD2, $2500
- 2nd Place: Revit AutoCAD 2012 Suite, signed DLYGAD2, $1500
- 3rd Place: Revit AutoCAD 2012 Suite, signed DLYGAD2, $1000
- 4th Place: Revit AutoCAD 2012 Suite, signed DLYGAD2
- 5th Place: SketchBook Pro, signed DLYGAD2
- Founder’s Award: TBA ;)
Image of Palazzo Bembo by Flickr Creative Commons user Prof. Mortel